Since the pandemic hit the country, we stopped offering one of the most requested packages on Siargao Island Hopping: the 4 days 3 nights (4D 3N) package. The reason is that a lot of changes in Siargao’s local tourism policies affected the group of destinations we used to package together.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy Siargao by creating your own itinerary. Here’s a sample itinerary you can follow. Feel free to mix and match, or customize to your liking. On a ‘chill scale’ of 1-5, 5 being the most chill – we’d rate this as 4.
- Arrival at Siargao Island. Most guests stay in General Luna, the center of activities like island hopping and where most restaurants and bars are.
- Hotel check-in
- Soak in the island vibe. No rush in doing any major activity. Just explore the area, try a couple of restaurants or have snacks and drinks while watching the sunset.
- Try surfing in Cloud 9, especially early in the morning
- Island hopping tour. You can book our “tri-island tour” where you can explore the surrounding islands and beaches namely, Naked Island, Daku Island, and Guyam Island.
- Visit the Magpupungko Rock Pools and Sugba Lagoon.
- Dinner at Bravo beach resort
- Free time for shopping or any other activities of your choice. You can bike around and stop by the stores to buy some souvenirs. There are also activites like yoga, shooting range, boxing. And of course, who says you can’t surf one more time before leaving Siargao, right?
- Departure from Siargao Island.