Want to explore Siargao but don’t have much time? This tour package might be right for you.
This tour package is bundled for those who want to see Sohoton Cove and Bucas Grande, but also want to make a quick stop at Naked Island, Daku Island, and Guyam Island.
All in one day. Read more about it here.
Sample itinerary can be found here.
- boat fee
- paddle boat and tour guides
- environmental fee
- tour permits
- entrance to jellyfish sanctuary
- docking fee
- Guyam entrance, Daku docking fee
- Stops: Bucas Grande, Sohoton Cove, Jelly Fish Sanctuary, Hagokan Cove, Cliff Diving, Sightseeing Club Tarra, Naked Island, Daku, Island, Guyam Island
- Minimum of 8 pax for joiners
Total travel time by boat is 4 hours back and forth. Meet up: 6:30 am at General Luna Market.
Disclaimer for Joiners: As much as we want to leave on time at 6:30 am, we sometimes have to wait for other people who do not come on time. We therefore encourage everyone to wake up early and come to the meeting place on time.
For people who want more control over their time, we encourage you to get a private tour instead.
Note: Our Sohoton+Tri-Island tour prices have increased due to major changes in local government’s ordinance with regard to tours between General Luna and Socorro. We posted about this earlier here.