Siargao Tour Package 2019 for Tri-Island hopping is by far the most requested package on this website.
The reason is probably the islands’ popularity, simplicity of the tour, or the ease of access.
Two, it is also the cheapest tour package, by the way.
A lot of the emails and chat messages we receive ask for an itinerary so we decided to put together this post.
Well, to be honest, as our tri-island tour package is private, you will have complete control of your itinerary.
We will only be there to guide and assist you the whole day.
Take photos, perhaps, if you like.
We don’t mind being your Instagram boyfriend for the day — if there’s none yet. 🙂
Nonetheless, here’s how a typical itinerary for our Siargao Tour Package 2019 looks like.
- 9:00am – meet-up at General Luna Market
- 9:00am to 9:30am – en route to Naked Island
- 9:30am to 11:00am – do whatever you plan on doing at Naked Island. Just don’t throw trash.
- 11:00am to 11:30am – en route to Daku Island
- 11:30am to 12:00pm – walk from port to Daku Island cottages
- 12:00pm – cook lunch
- 12:30 – lunch
- 1:00pm to 3:00pm – do whatever you plan on doing at Daku Island
- 3:00pm to 3:30pm – en route to Guyam Island
- 3:30 to 5:00pm – do your stuff. watch sunset. get a beer or ten.
- 5:00pm to 5:30pm – en route to General Luna Market
Again, this is just a sample itinerary. As our tours are private, you have total control of your own time. No need to wait for other groups that you are not with.
For us, that’s the main benefit of going on a private tour. 🙂
Chat with us about “Siargao Tour Package 2019”
If you still got questions that you want answered, we can take it privately to our inbox.
Just email us at email@example.com. Use the subject “Siargao Tour Package 2019” or something like that.
If you’re a millennial who’s not that into email, you may also initiate a Facebook Messenger chat, ping us on Viber, WhatsApp or Telegram. Our contact number is the same across all these channels: +639171745705.
Go on, don’t be shy. 🙂
One Last Thing
Before you even plan out for your itinerary, make sure you book your accommodation first. A lot of visitors come to us looking for accommodations just 2 weeks before their trip to Siargao, and it’s a stressful exercise, knowing that Siargao accommodations run out fast.