4D3N Siargao tour package is what a lot of our guests inquire about, so we are quite glad to announce that we can now offer the package here at SiargaoIslandHopping.com.
What are the inclusions? You might ask. Read on to know more.
For accommodation, we have 2 choices: Homestay or Beachfront Accommodation.
Note: The price of the total package will depend on the type of accommodation that you are going to choose. Beachfront accommodation is of course a bit more pricey but you get to enjoy beautiful sunrise and sunset when you wake up or end the day in Siargao.
- Stay is good for 4 days and 3 nights.
- Check-in time is 2PM and checkout is 12noon.
Day 1 Tour: Sohoton+Tri-Island Bundle
Join our daily scheduled tour to the famous Sohoton Cove (Bucas Grande), and cap off your adventure-filled day with island hopping at the Naked Island, Daku Island, and Guyam Island.
- Hotel pickup within General Luna area between 6 to 7 am
- Boat and tour guide
- Entrance fees and environmental permits
- Paddle boat going to the stingless jellyfish sanctuary
- Magkuku-ob Cave
- Hagukan Cove
- Freshly cooked lunch (pork, chicken, fish/squid, shrimp, vegetables, soda and water)
- Entrance fees for tri-island tour
Day 2 Tour: Sugba Lagoon-Magpupungko with Side trips to Maasin River, Pacifico and Malinao
Your adventure in Siargao continues as we explore Sugba Lagoon, Magpupungko Tidal Pools, and side trips to other destinations on the second day of your tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Van transportation going to Del Carmen port
- Boat going to Sugba Lagoon
- Cottage fee
- Lunch and drinks
- Entrance fees and permits in all destinations
Got questions? Chat with us on our Facebook Page. 🙂